1. Practice starts next week, March 31! For now, Alameda Point on Tuesdays AP2 and Thursdays AP3 at 4:15 - 6:00 pm. (The week of April 13 and 20 we may be reassigned to make way for older teams tryouts.)
2. Our Jack London Soccer League has a new conduct agreement that coaches and parents must sign. Please print out the appropriate form attached to my March 27 email (one for parents, one for coaches). Sign it and mail to me or put it in Annie's backpack at practice. 1040 Galvin Street, Oakland, CA 94602
3. The first round Spring games schedule is not final but you can view it on the NorCal Spring League website.
ID Date Time Home Team Visiting Team Location
32321 Sat, Apr 18th BO Bombers : SCA 96
32319 Sun, Apr 19th 12:00 PM Mustang Mavericks : BO Bombers MTV, [Map]
32323 Sat, Apr 25th BO Bombers : Crew 95
32325 Sat, May 2nd BO Bombers : Mustang Mavericks
32318 Sat, May 9th SCA 96 : BO Bombers
32328 Sat, May 16th 10:00 AM Crew 95 : BO Bombers Independence Park, [Map]
4. We have applied to the San Francisco Cup, Memorial Day Tournament.
5. BRING AN OLD SOCCER BALL TO PRACTICE TO DONATE. From Kim Rhody: Please see the message below from a needy Oakland group needing donated soccer balls and broadcast to your team. I will set up a donation bin next to the trailer out at AP next week. PLEASE HELP this worthwhile cause.
I am with Allendale Recreation Center with Oakland Parks and Recreation, and we are looking to start a small soccer program for our kids. We are in desperate need of any old soccer balls that can be passed down to the rec center, as you we are facing major budget cuts and any donations are appreciated.
Recreation Program Director